I read today that God is still in the miracle business, ask for your miracle today. Well, let me not be shy, I need a miracle. So I asked, humbly, surrendered to my heavenly father. I started to despair for a moment, as I kept dwelling on it, until I ran the numbers again, and I again ran into God’s impeccable sense of humor. The exact amount I needed was what I have on hand…too awesome! My heavenly daddy came through one more time, all He wanted from me is full surrender, trust in His good will for my life and my focus on Him alone. I love the story in Matthew 6 where Jesus said “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns. Yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” My distrust in God’s intention and ability is rebellion. Our job is to join God where He prepared good deeds for us to do in advance. He will take care of the little things in life. So often we get that concept turned upside down in our heads and think, we have to find out what our purpose is in life, and worry about all the small stuff, as not to bother God with it-WRONG! God has a purpose for our life, and we just need to stay at his heel. And we should not worry about how we’re gonna make our bills or clothe ourselves. God is the best provider ever. He’s got the provision thing down pat. He practically invented it…well, yes, He did create everything. How awesome is He. I’m speechless at His renewed display of love towards me. Thank you, my father!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Matthew 6:33-34
No comments:
Post a Comment