Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Heavenly Father's Loving Arms

Don't you just wish you were a child again and could crawl into your mom's lap and lay there. With the feeling of complete acceptance and love surrounding you. I think as adults we still have that need to be held at times. When we are disappointed, hurt or grieving. Even if there is no mother's arms we can run to, there is someone even better we can turn to. I find myself at a point of despair at times, and during those times, I pray for God to take me into His loving arms, and just hold me. I feel this supernatural peace come over me when I know that He cares, and he is there for me. I know that He has all the time in the world for me, when I run to Him for comfort. He knows me and still accepts me as I am. Regardless if my misery was caused by myself. God is love. I'm thankful this morning that I have such a loving father in heaven.

"I sing a simple song of love
To my Savior, to my Jesus.
I'm grateful for the things You've done,
My loving Savior, my precious Jesus.

My heart is glad that You've called me Your own.
There's no place I'd rather be than

In Your arms of love,
In Your arms of love.
Holding me still, holding me near,
In Your arms of love. "

Kutless "Arms of Love"
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kutless/armsoflove.html

No comments:

Post a Comment