I love it how you can hear the same song over and over again in your life and at one point, it really speaks to you. That’s what happened to me this morning. I listened to one of my favorite albums by Building 429 and heard this song and it fit so perfectly. Then I listened to Pandora Radio and it came on again….God needs to drill His point into my head a few times before I really get it, I guess…. I really feel that this is a new season in my life. I have decided to let God make everything new in me, in my life, in my future. This is super exiting. I love it how God already opened my eyes to see my old circumstances with new eyes and how I see myself with brand new eyes, and how He made old things new. How exiting to have this hope living inside of me, that allows me to rely so care free on my heavenly dad. He is so indescribably wonderful.
http://www.lyricstime.com/building-429-new-season-lyrics.html
No comments:
Post a Comment