I heard this in a sermon today "Many human beings have tried to become God, but only one God became man"...food for thought for sure! We serve a truly unique God. He has to have a wonderful sense of humor. He made us human beings. That in itself is proof enough for me, but he made us in his image, and so if I enjoy laughing, I know God is getting a kick out of things all the time too. I am so glad I serve such an awesome cool God. The sermon went on to quote this verse from Ephesians 3:20-21
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
This means God goes overboard with his support of our needs and wishes. He even reads our mind. I love that. All we need to do then, is rely on our heavenly daddy. I'm ready to receive whatever He thinks I need...He knows me so much better than I know myself...and here's the sense of humor again: He still loves me! My heart is experiencing an abundance of love towards my savior right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment