Friday, July 9, 2010

All new!

For the last four years, the theme of my life has been "My grace is enough". This changed last week to "I am making everything new". And praise God for that! I have been holding on to the right to myself for way too long. Now that I have let go, God can use me. The dreams he has implanted in my heart can now come true, in God's perfect time. Now that I have aligned my will with God's, I will no longer fail to get my way! (I borrowed that from my now favorite preacher Maria Prean.)
In this latest sermon she said that surrendering to Jesus makes our life so much easier, because His "yoke is easy and his burden is light" (Matth. 11:30).
Why did I wait so long? Thank you, God for your patience with me!

http://www.online-predigt.de/scripts/stream.php?file=3515

Isaiah 43:18-19 (New International Version)
18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment