I find it amazing how easily I can be discouraged. When I have seen the miracles God has provided in my life recently, how could I ever doubt his plan for me? But it happens. Just like the Israelites in the exodus, we are all quick to forget God’s provisions. This species-wide amnesia is really scary. Why would it be easier to believe the lies of the enemy instead of the truths of God? That is not a question I can answer at this point in my life. But it seems to be a fact of life. By a miracle of God, I was given the wonderful opportunity to be in this nursing program. I actually gave up after completing the pre-requisites and then hearing how daunting the task was of trying to get into the program. So I know this is meant to be. I have gotten discouraged and intimidated recently, but I think now that this is just an attack. And I need to remain strong, and not budge. This is where I need to be, this is where God wants me to be, so who am I to argue with the creator of the universe? He’s got his mind made up, so that’s that. I’m good with that. Now that I realize this truth, I can push through the obstacles that are in front of me, and know that everything will be used for good by God whom we love. So today I stand, no longer crouching or laying on my face, but standing upright, facing whatever comes my way, in the knowledge that my God has my back. I am fighting with his strength, I am on a mission from God, and he will equip me with everything I need to make it through victoriously. The war is already won; we just have to make it through the skirmishes of this life. Chin up!
Romans 8:28 (King James Version)
28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment