Sunday, June 28, 2009
Age vs. Youth
At times it is good to have the little one with me… like yesterday. I tend to get lost in the Home Depot parking lot, every time! So when the shuttle dropped us off in the Sea World parking lot Turtle A, they said, but it did not look at all familiar. In fact, it looked like nothing I had ever seen before and I would have been completely lost if it hadn’t been for my offspring. My Internal Positioning System (IPS) has been malfunctioning over the weekend; I blame the ears for it. Luckily with me having the latest model with me, we were safe. If that would have malfunctioned also, we would have had a good case for an exchange under the warranty, that has to still be in effect after only 6 years use…The same in the park, I walked towards the exit more than once in error, while trying to reach Shamu World. Maybe that was just my sub conscience trying to protect its enclosure from heat exposure and excessive walking. We had a blast, even down to the last few yards I had to carry the crumb snatcher…After all she has done for me that was the least I could do for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment