Thursday, May 21, 2009

When the Universe aligns with your mood...

Sometimes everything is in agreement, there is a cosmic alignment that matches the inward events. That's how it has been this week. The weather reports say the continous rain keeps pouring down because of that tropical disturbance over Cuba, but I know it's because I am inconsolibly sad. Well, this way of thinking means I consider myself the center of the universe, which is clearly not the case. But it helps me cope. Allowing emotions to take hold of oneself is a dangerous undertaking. Remaining reserved equates to staying safe. Loving someone inevitably leads to pain. I hate losing a loved one...even if he was only an animal. Maybe with an improvement in the weather pattern, I can expect an upward swing of my mood. That would be a definite positive since Florida has many more picture perfect sunny days than rainy days. And even the thought of that occurance makes me smile a little.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I am so sorry:( I almost cried at the sentence about pouring rain b/c you are "inconsolibly sad". It takes time. We'll be here to try to make you smile:)))

    ReplyDelete