Saturday, April 17, 2010
Itchin' to go fishin'
Going fishing when you have hives is absolute efficiency…what do I mean by that? If you have to ask that question, you haven’t been fishing in the swampy regions of the Southeast. I'm talking gnats, mosquitoes and other flying carnivores or vampires...They will make you itch, unless, of course, you’ve already reached your plateau for maximum itching capacity. Well, so I timed it right. But when you get more bites from flying insects than brim, and hook more humans than fish, it’s time to call it a night. Maybe I’m not cut out for the great outdoors. Or maybe just not the southeastern US outdoors-or maybe just when it is warm enough to actually be outdoors…Now I gotta take a shower to wash off both the insect repellant and also the possibly contracted germs from the contact isolation patient I cared for earlier…again, my efficiency strikes! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment