Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Is a chemical imbalance caused by tiny mobsters?
Chemical imbalances can cause a bad reaction. I don’t mean an adverse reaction, like anaphylaxis or hives aka urticaria. (you know I have to regurgitate some of that acquired knowledge sooner or later or on an ongoing basis now that I spent all this time acquiring it). No, I mean that if a person suffers from a chemical imbalance a bad reaction to a situation can occur. So if someone, potentially completely justified, ticks you off, and you proceed to yell at them at the top of your voice, so that it is unmistakable that the other person heard you, and with them the entire subdivision, it is likely due to this imbalance. The chemicals that float inside our bodies are powerful. Hormones are cholesterol based molecules which are released by various endocrine glands hidden all over the body. Now you can maybe see where I’m going with this, or maybe not, sit back and enjoy the excursion into the mind of a chemically imbalanced person for a moment. Well, we all heard about the good cholesterol and the bad cholesterol. Although medical doctors may be trying to confuse you with numbers and levels and cardiovascular implications, but I am trying to uncover a more sinister implication. Let’s take a closer look at this bad cholesterol, and we can see that its main objective is to be a bad influence on the hormones it hangs out with. I’m sure we all know those people who never get caught themselves, but get others in trouble then come out smelling like a rose? That’s bad cholesterol for you. You can’t ever pin any racketeering charges on it, because it has a squeaky clean image. So it’s all up to those poor misguided hormones, that are fluctuating and congregating, disappearing and re-appearing seemingly at will. But we all know who’s at fault here! Bad, bad, bad cholesterol! Shame on you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment