Yay-sayers of this world unite…against the nay-sayers, who seem to be in the majority around here. This feat isn’t difficult to accomplish since I work from home and there’s a limited availability of company around here. Besides the mice don’t say very much, except when they get their favorite food: Cheerios, and I swear I can hear them go “yeah”. And anyway what’s up with all the “Che”-foods, like Cheerios, Cheetos and Cheez-its which lure not only little children, but also little mice. That whole communist undercurrent of the “Che” movement is suspicious to me. Hearing about the Empire state building going red to celebrate the anniversary of oppression of the Chinese people put me in that anti-communist mood, I guess. The audacity! First the bastion of capitalism folding to socialists and now my rodent friends selling out to them as well, there has got to be a conspiracy here- the pied piper is wearing red!
Back to my original sentiment, though, I am a glass half full kind of person and do not care to be brought down when I’m choosing to fly high. I am on the right path here, I know, with my plans. My dreams are lining up with my educational opportunities and everything is falling into place. To study material that is so infinitely interesting to me, that it doesn’t seem like work at all is wonderful, unbelievable, and fantastic. I am thrilled beyond belief, grateful to have this opportunity and will not be shot down, not now, maybe later, when I chose to become vulnerable to those types of attack. For the moment, I am enjoying myself way too much for college!
No comments:
Post a Comment